This accessibility statement applies to https://computational-logic.org / https://iccl.inf.tu-dresden.de/web/International_Center_for_Computational_Logic. This website is run by the Chairs of Knowledge-Based Systems and Computational Logic.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on Feb 25, 2021 and last reviewed on Feb 25, 2021. The basis for the preparation of this accessibility statement is a self-assessment carried out by TU Dresden.
Due to the following non-compliances and/or exemptions, this website is partially compliant with the requirements of the BfWebG in conjunction with BITV 2.0.
- Alternatives for images and graphic elements are not fully available.
- Partially, foreground and background colors have insufficient contrast values (affects e.g. the links in the right column and the slideshow on the start page).
- The designations of links are not clear in every case.
- No label is assigned to the search function at the top of the page.
We have a very extensive and diverse web presence with a large number of documents. This was published before September 23, 2018 and therefore does not correspond to the current state of accessibility.
We are making efforts to reduce the barriers. However, due to the resource situation we are currently unable to provide a fully accessible web presence. A relaunch of the pages that considers all aspects of barrier-free design is currently being planned.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail if (parts of our) contents are not accessible for you. We will then make every effort to provide the requested information.
Feedback and contact information
If you notice any shortcomings with regard to barrier-free design, you can report these to the administrative office of the Chair of Computational Logic via email and request it in the accessible format.
Alternatively and with an appropriate reference to this website, you can use the Report barrier web-form of the TU. The contact to the Registration Office for Barriers at the Technische Universität Dresden is:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 351 463-42022
- Fax: +49 351 463-42021
If we do not process your feedback satisfactorily from your point of view, you can contact the Enforcement Body of Saxony:
- Office of the Commissioner of the Saxon State Government for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities
- Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden
- Postal address: Archivstraße 1, 01097 Dresden
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +49 351 564-12161
- Fax: +49 351 564-12169
- Website: https://www.inklusion.sachsen.de