From International Center for Computational Logic
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate competence in English. We recognize several tests of proficiency in English. The most common are:
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- This is a test organised by The British Council.
- We usually require a score of 6.0 or more.
- For further information, see the homepage of this organisation.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- This test is provided by an American organisation.
- We usually require a score of 550 or more (computer based: 213, internet based: 79). We prefer students to simultaneously take the Test of Written English (TWE). For further information, see the homepage of this organisation.
- The TU Certificate Level II
- This certificate can be acquired at the Technische Universität Dresden.
- We require a grade of "good" or "very good".
- For more information, contact the Language Center at TUD.