Aus International Center for Computational Logic
Lehrveranstaltung mit SWS 2/2/0 (Vorlesung/Übung/Praktikum) in SS 2019
- Mündliche Prüfung
- Deadline: tba
- Install the sudoku experiment including repobench as described in the README.md
- Your solver goes under "my_solver/my_solver.sh" (or you can just use the bash file to wrap your solver)
- You can find examples under "examples/bsp-sudoku-input.txt" etc.
- We placed testing instances for you under "sudokusat-example/instances/"
- For the solver we assume that you allow to use multiple SAT solvers (we provide the name of the solver as first parameter to the call (see my_solver.sh)
- We will test the solvers clasp, glucose, and riss
- To install a SAT solver we suggest you take clasp
- It is available as binary for all common platforms.
- Therefore, visit the clingo github repository and download clingo-5.3.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz (for linux) etc.
- Unpack the file into some directory (X)
- Copy the file clasp from X into the folder ./sudokusat-example/env/bin
- Register your Group on Easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sudokusatdd2019