Lucía Gómez Álvarez
Dr. Lucía Gómez Álvarez
Research AssociateTechnische Universität Dresdenhttp://www.tu-dresden.deInternational Center for Computational Logichttps://iccl.inf.tu-dresden.de Computational Logic
Since April 2020, I am a postdoctoral research assistant at the Computational Logic Group at the Technische Universität Dresden.
My research interests are in the area of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning. I am particularly (but not exclusively) interested in the representation of concepts and of semantically variable languages, and I look at theoretical issues (linguistic and philosophical), at representational frameworks (mostly logic-based) and at applications.
Before joining the TU Dresden I was awarded the degree of PhD in Computer Science in February 2020 at the University of Leeds, where I was working under the supervision of Brandon Bennett.
- Advanced Problem Solving and Search (SS 2022)
- Advanced Problem Solving and Search (WS 2021)
- Advanced Problem Solving and Search (SS 2021)
- Problem Solving and Search in Artificial Intelligence (WS 2020)
- Problem Solving and Search in Artificial Intelligence (SS 2020)