Lehrveranstaltung mit SWS 2/2/0 (Vorlesung/Übung/Praktikum) in WS 2017
This course will introduce you to propositional logic and first-order predicate logic. After reviewing syntax and semantics, we will cover some basic concepts like normal forms, substitution, and unification. You will be introduced to proof procedures such as the resolution calculus and related concepts including soundness, completeness, and decidability.
- the lecture and the tutorial will take place in room E05
- the lecture will take place on Monday, 4.DS (13:00 - 14:30, starting on 9.10.2017) and on Thursday, 4.DS (13:00 - 14:30)
- the tutorial will take place on Tuesday, 2.DS (9:20 - 10:50, starting on 17.10.2017) and on Friday, 6.DS (16:40 - 18:10)
- The next tutorial on Friday, 10.11., will be moved to Wednesday 8.11. 2.DS (9:20 - 10:50).
- the exam will be on Saturday, 9.12.2017 at 9:20. The location will be at HSZ/304/Z
- The slides from the EMCL welcome session can be found here.
The lecture slides can be found here (updated on 28.11.2017). The user name is student and the password will be given during the lecture.
During the tutorial we will only discuss your solutions to the exercises. That means that you are supposed to solve the exercises by yourself beforehand.
- Exercise 1 (17.10.17)