Dr. Stefan Ellmauthaler
Research AssociateTechnische Universität Dresdenhttp://www.tu-dresden.deInternational Center for Computational Logichttps://iccl.inf.tu-dresden.de Knowledge-Based Systems
- Chat (Matrix ): @stel830c:tu-dresden.de
- +49 351 463 38314
- APB 3035
- Thu, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Knowledge-based Systems group of Prof. Dr. Markus Krötzsch. I received both, my B.Sc. in "Medicine and Computer Science" in 2009, as well as my diploma in "Computational Intelligence" in 2012, at the Vienna University of Technology. In 2018 I defended my doctoral thesis "Multi-Context Reasoning in Continuous Data-Flow Environments" which has been supervised by Prof. Dr. Gerhard Brewka at Leipzig University.
My research interests are knowledge representation, logic programming, rule-based reasoning, multi-context reasoning, nonmonotonic reasoning, and (abstract) argumentation theory.
- Reviewer for the Journal "Artificial Intelligence Review" (AIRE)
- Member of the program committee of the The Fourth International Workshop on Systems and Algorithms for Formal Argumentation
- Program committee member of the 15th Workshop on Answer Set Programming and Other Computing Paradigms
- Seminar Rule-Based Paradigms in KR (WS 2021)